Saturday, November 7, 2009

a long time coming ;

Hello Sunshine! :)
First of, I would like to apologise for the incredibly slow updates.
Hence, I think this is gonna be a looong post.


On Sunday, Nov 1st.
My mum, brother and I participated this charity run called 'terry fox run'. ( It's a run for terry who passed away due to cancer) Its a yearly event.
It was at Lake Garden.
The whole reason I joined was cause of dearest mummy. Mum has been participating a few years in a row now. For abang and I, it was our first time.
About 2-3 thousand people showed up, I was impressed!
Unfortunately, it was more like a parade than a run. 98% of the people there, were just walking.
It was divided into 2 categories, 3.5km and 5km. Mum, Abang and I did the 5 km! WOOHOO! yes, i survived :)
And after we got free Milo :) Bliss. You know the Milo truck that you have at your school's sports day, the enormous Milo truck which is like THE BEST Milo ever, yup, that's correct, THAT one.
Sadly, there's no photos for me to show you.



The same night, I helped Iman organized another suprise for Aunt Liza, as she and Nanal wasn't able to make it last Sunday.
This time it was a suprise dinner, at Chilis BSC.
And AGAIN Aunt Liza was suprise :)









When Abang came back a day before Terry Fox run, he texted me and said 'what if I came back sehelai sepinggang?' I just said up to youuu abang :) Cause the only thing I want is for him to be back in time for the run.
So the other day, Abang and I had our first road trip! (to get his stuff at campus, he has 4 weeks break) We asked daddy permission to use the car, and daddy generously, said YES! :) One of the reasons, why daddy is my hero :)
I knew we weren't gonna take the Karak highway. We were gonna through Kuala Pilah. So I knew I could stop at Nilai, to visit Amirah, since she's not coming back this weekend. I wanted to suprise her but figured it was best not to, as she has been quite busy with college nowadays. And I can visit my friends which are in UNITEN (thats where abang studies btw)
Off we went, said goodbye to mummy and drove off to our first stop, Nilai Univerity College. I had to lie to the guard and said I was there for registration. hehe. If not, I've to park outside, and walk in. Hell no, I'm not going to do that! It's quite a walk, okay. As Abang predicted, we were there for 2 hours. I got to meet Amirah's friends, Naja, Syaley and Junior :)
After saying our goodbyes, we were back on the road, heading to our main destination, Muadzam Shah, Pahang.
After 3 hours, we were there. Went straight to the girl's apartment, called Athirah to get her butt down so we could go eat. Later on, Abang dropped us at Athirah's apartment while he went to pack up his stuff at the boys apartment. I asked Ang to meet me at Athirah's apartment.
It was good catching up with them again, we laughed so much that I almost had sore throat.
Then, when Abang came to fetch me, Hafizan was in the car too. We dragged Athirah to go have a drink with us. Hafizan is Abang's friend, but he's my age, but because he is Abang's friend, I keep on forgetting that he is my age, hence, I tend to think he is older.
It was raining quite heavily, so we waited for the rain to stop before starting our journey again. I drove from home to Muadzam, which I didn't think I could do it cause there's this 'pusing-pusing' part which is super narrow. Abang was driving back.
We stopped at McD Senawang for dinner and to meet Abang's friend, Izzra.
Then went to fetch Mia at her college. She wasn't suppose to come back this week cause she has leadership camp today, but because she has nothing to wear for the camp she had to come back. I perfectly understand her. It's fashion crisis for goodness sakes. I offered to fetch her as I was passing Nilai on my way back to KL anyway. And yes, we had fun in the car :) Mia wanted to suprise her boyfriend, Amirul at Rasta, so that was the second place we went, when we reached KL. After a while, Mia had to go home, I sent her back and went back to Rasta cause Abang was still there. It was the first time I was at Rasta till it was closing. Abang was about to knockout anytime soon, so I had to drive home.
All in all, I can assure you it was a trip I'll never forget.


me driving :)



Abang bored in the car :)




camwhoring with Ang and Athirah.

Athira and Athirah ;)



meet the bestfriend, Amirah :)


So last night was spent having dinner with Aween and Suphannsa. Actually, it was them accompanying me having dinner since I was late.
Then, we went to Ikea. It's been a long time since I just walk around Ikea and look at their things. Gosh, there were so many things that I love. The beds are so comfy, the lights are pretty, and the mirrors are creative. I just got so excited looking at everything, especially the kiddies stuff. We were like, when we have 5 children, this is what the room will look like, and there were plenty of 'OMG, I'm so getting that for my child' moments :)

goofing around @ Ikea :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment