Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and the freak goes on and on ;

A month after my birthday, comes 2 friends birthday.


This post is specially dedicated to Ummal Shahirah.

A happy go lucky and bubbly and this girl is loved by me! :)
Even though we've only known each other for 3 years, we've become close and I hope this bond we have will always remain as close as we are now.
And remember, when times get tough, you'll always have ME! :)
I'll always be there for you, like you've been there for me.



Happy 18Th Birthday Ummalku Sayang! :)

I love you to bits!

Here's some photos that we've taken over the years. I lost some, sorry :(


Ayu's Sweet 16


Convent's Interact Club Installation '08


Drama '08



BBQ '08




Raya '08




At my place '08





Sleepover









At my place '09




NS farewell '09

@ Starhill '09





Raya '09







And another birthday wish for .....


Idzmil Hashim!


Happy Birthday Idzmil! :)


I stole a photo of you ;)



I haven't seen you for the longest of time! hope to see you soon. and hope you've a great one :)
x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current wishlist
  • hair trim
  • hair treatment
  • new sneakers
  • polaroid camera
  • new boooks
  • more cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment