Sunday, October 18, 2009

a happy child :)

Hello Sunshine! :)

Today was the last time Hanis and I saw each other in Alor Star before she starts Uni.
We did our usual routine - gym and favourite mamak.
I talked so much today for some reason. I guess I'm just scared that when when one of us stop talking, it'll all sink in that we wont be able to see each other that often anymore.


After shower, my grandma called me in her room.


My uncle bought for me, my very own
Aigner black purse and an Aigner watch (which comes in 2 colour straps, black and white) :]


the black purse ;)


the black watch that comes in white too ;)

I was smiling like this :D and was in giggles when my grandma handed it to me.
I havent got the chance to thank him yet.
Will do so later, when he gets home.

I love you, Uncle Ismail :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Putri Nur Athira is heading back to KL tomorrow, loves! :)



x

No comments:

Post a Comment