Friday, October 9, 2009

hello blogger ;)

Out of the blue, I felt like doing twitter ( Mia asked me to do few days back but I only got to it yesterday ) and few hours later thought "why don't I do a blog as well" ;)
I didn't know what name to use for my blog. ended up using my name instead cause its the easiest think i can think of. yes, guilty, I'm a very lazy girl. HEHE.
Naufal has been pestering me to do a blog. he was super excited when i asked him for name ideas to do my blog. I've no idea why -_-

Anyway, here's to first my first post, first day blogging and hopefully many more to come! ;)

x

2 comments:

  1. wow! dah ada blog ni. ada keja la lepas ni kan? HAHA. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. patut buat masa puasa. boleh meluahkan perasan lapar. and blog pasal raya. tak pandai plan la. huhu. tapi apa2 pun, yes, ada keja baru ;)

    ReplyDelete