Monday, October 26, 2009

come rain, come shine, come wind, come hail

Hello Sunshine! :)

you never change and i don't know if you will.
I'm just keeping it in, from exploding at you.
but the day will come when i will burst the biggest one.


Currently, I'm reading a book that my aunt gave me for my birthday last month.
This book is not just about Shoes. Its more than that. It teaches us loads of stuff ie how to say your thank-yous, how to start a book club, how to do the red carpet and etc etc. And also do you know that text message doesn't count as a proper thank you. You ought to get a 'thank you' card. Thank-you cards should, ideally, be handwritten, and posted no later than a week after the event or gift.
You can also say that this book teaches us to be proper, graceful and lady-like.
And so far, I'm enjoying the book ;)




It's my favourite time of the month again!

SALE! SALE! SALE!

I literally went crazy looking at Topshop, Dorothy perkins and Cats Whiskers.
And yesterday i just fell in love with Cotton On.

Daddy, cash please! :) I promise to be a good girl :)
Birthday Wishes ;

22Nd October

Aunt Liza turns 51.



@ Schokolart



@ The Loaf
Happy birthday Aunt Liza :)



Erika Hana Putri turns 17.
4 years and counting bebeh ;)






2005



2006



Happy Birthday My dear Erika :)





24th October

Happy Birthday Aunty Anna :)




One of my interests are organizing events. Soo ....

On Sunday, I organized a surprise birthday brunch for Aunt Liza at The Loaf, Pavilion. After letting everyone know about it, then only I found out that Aunt Anna's birthday is 2 days after Aunt Liza. Decided to join them at the last minute.
Aunt Chor almost spoiled the surprise when we were on the way walking to the restaurant.
I asked the waiter where's our table as I already made reservations. He pointed to us the longest table in the restaurant which occupies 11 people. Aunt Liza was shocked. She asked me who reserved this, I said I did :) and I know she was touched by the whole thing.
Almost everyone managed to make it. And the birthday cake was simply delicious as I just saw the menu online and just called them to order the whole cake without even tasting it first. So, all in all it was a successful surprise birthday brunch. Everyone seemed happy and full when they left.
This is why I love organizing events. I love to see their happy faces when we're all together and knowing that we've made more memories to be cherished.


Well, Im going to Aunt Liza's place now for some leftover birthday cake. Then off to Mia's. FINALLY can meet my best friend!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment