Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hand in hand

Hello Sunshine! :)
BEYONCE POSTPONED! -_- whatthefaark!
I was looking forward to it soo much. pfft.
The night I got back to KL, I had dinner with my mum and aunt at Chawan. Had my favourite nasi lemak ayam goreng berempah :)
Popped in to MPH for a bit. Looking at pretty book covers can really make me happy. I went all hyper and smiling. There's soo many books that I want. But I'm still in the midst of reading a book now - The Girl Next Door by Elizabeth Noble.
Then, off to Delicious for desserts. Chocolicious Sundae, YUM! :)
They were selling I love KL t shirts and badges at Delicious. I couldn't resist, I just had to get one. It comes in 2 colours, Purple and Blue. The proceeds are for charity [FTEAGA and SPCA Selangor] anyway :)




my shirt :)





my badge


Did I ever tell you that I love babies? Well, yeah, I do.
I followed my mum to meet her friend for brunch at Lake Club. She brought along her babies - Aishah Marie, 1 year old and Alanna Jane, 4 months old.
They are just the cutest little thing :)


This is a photo of Alanna sleeping





Then, just when I was complaining I've no friend to hang out with, Idzmil, the friend that I haven't met in ages, asked me out. My savior ;)
We went to Rasta. Then came, Farouq, Christine and Afandi.
It was good catching up after such a long time. And its still good to know that we haven't really changed that much over the years.



finally, a photo, after soo many years!

x


2 comments:

  1. i got the tee tooo. cool kan? the badge was out of stock tho. :( will get it later lah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, yeah. im planning to get one more for my friend. i got one for my cousin too.

    ReplyDelete