Monday, October 12, 2009

it gets better.

Hello Sunshine! :)


So, yesterday I went for aerobics, my fourth time already. Its exhausting, I tell you. My back will surely ache the next day, like it did today. Its kinda embarrassing considering that I'm the youngest in the class. The rest are like working people. And I'm not the the most flexible girl on the planet. Thank god one of the mothers brought her daughter yesterday. She looks younger than me. But a whole lot more flexible than I am! pfft. Its kinda tough for me and I sorta take it as a challenge. Its amazing that I'm the only Malay in the class. The rest are all Chinese! That sounds a tad racist. Sorreh!


I went shampoo shopping! I finally decided the shampoo I'm using is not suitable for my hair. There's sooo many shampoos to choose from but I finally could narrow it down to two. I had fun smelling the shampoos :) They've such nice smells. Yes yes, you've probably concluded that I'm a weird girl. But the sad part was I did it alone. So i had to control my eagerness.


I managed to catch The Hills Season 5 Episode one till six on MTV too. Boy, there's a whole lot of drama going on there. But its fun and exciting to watch when its not your drama. It sucks a billion times when its your own life drama going on.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Today lepak at Naufal and Mira's house :)
Haven't seen them since third raya at Hanis's. Watched TV, catch up, took around 30+ photos ( in less than 15 minutes) and etc.



Here's some of the photos we took! :)











Toodles! :)

1 comment: